Your packaging is your in-store face to the world. Are you controlling its expressions? You see it, you touch it, you read it. Does it communicate the right messages, evoke the right emotions, appeal to the right consumers? We craft the story to meet the consumers’ needs, we hone the value proposition and drive home the points of difference. Our custom package design service aligns communication strategy with logistics and finance to ensure that we are developing a coherent solution, but also one that reaps benefits to the manufacturer as well as the retailer.
Custom Packaging Design
Your product isn’t cookie cutter, so why should your packaging be? We conceptualize packaging that ads value to your product and has meaning for the consumer. From beauty to food packaging, to toy packaging, to luxurious one-of-a-kind presentation pieces our custom packaging design service ensures that your brand stands out from the store shelf and creates real consumer connections.
It’s difficult for even the most creative minds to visualize a 2D design into 3D reality. And great designs should be given their due. At Imagemme, we bring designs to life with high quality 3D renderings to validate design concepts and isolate future problems. The use of rapid prototypes also provides a quality, to scale model, that you can touch, feel and evaluate. Benefits of prototyping include:
· Reduction in development time
· Minimizes product costs and risks
Cosmetic Packaging Design
The beauty and cosmetics industry is competitive to say the least. It’s becoming harder and harder to stand out. That’s where we come in. We conceptual a packaging design that works with your product and pushes forth your brand ethos. Looking for a custom cosmetic package design? We can engineer a package unique to your brand, create 3D renderings, and prototypes, then apply graphics to ensure your packaging design is as standout as your product.
Point of Purchase Displays
To design the perfect POP you have to consider materials, production, timelines and budget. Then we work backwards to create a custom design and prototype it to make sure it works with the rest of your packaging system.
Our Packaging Design Methodology:
We’re not just a packaging design agency, we are your branding partners.
1. Goals: Whether you are undertaking a rebrand, or designing custom packaging for a new brand, everything starts with a discovery meeting where we identify your goals and top ranking objectives.
2. Identify the hierarchy of information: What are the most important elements of the package? What do consumers need to see, read and understand first? What core messages are we leading with? We then identify the hierarchy of information and key messaging points for your package.
3. Create a scalable design language: Always plan for growth when it comes to package design. Before committing to a package design we identify how a brand or line extension would work with the suggested packaging design system.
4. Comp the designs: Packaging designs are comped to bring a 2D idea to reality.
5. Material selection: We work with you to select materials and finishes to ensure that the final piece looks as good as the package design we envisioned.
6. Production Management: We work directly with your vendor to ensure the outcome is as perfect as the vision.